- If you haven’t already, request access to Facebook Graph Search. As of now, it has only been rolled out to a limited set of users.
- Double and triple check your Page information, categories, etc. Make sure you have “Local Business” selected as your category.
- Develop a strategy for gaining more likes (the right way). Avoid zombie followers.
- Boost engagement with your fans (with a strong content and social strategy).
- Encourage check-ins. They matter.
- Start using Nearby (now named “Local Search” in iOS), and educate customers about how to use it. Remember, it’s present in every Facebook app and can help your business build more power Graph Search-wise.