Once you’ve got an idea of what you should be doing with your Webflow website, it can help you reach higher rankings in the SERPS, but there’s always going to be something you can improve on. Of course, getting the hang of things can take time, but you should never stop trying to improve as you go. With that said, here are some things that you could be doing better while using Webflow layouts.
Why Optimizing Webflow Layouts for SEO Matters
When creating your website, one of your main goals should be making sure that your viewers have an easy time navigating it. You don’t want people to get lost while browsing your content, and search engines need to be treated the same way. When search engines crawlers analyze your website, they use the layout of your website to determine how accessible it is. Webflow websites make it easy for you to change and update on the go, so optimizing your website is easy. Webflow SEO Services aren’t always an option, so here are some tips.
The Basics of Search Engine Optimization
- Crawl accessibility is the first thing to consider – you want the search engine to be able to use your website before anything else.
- Quality content: The content that you’re creating needs to provide relevant and useful information. You can’t skip out on putting effort into your content.
- Researched keywords: Using keywords won’t be useful to you if you haven’t researched which ones are searched more often.
- Overall performance: Your website needs to be openly accessible to search engines and users alike. Your site will be ranked lower if it has slow loading times.
- Good structure: You can’t just produce a lot of information all in one chunk. Properly structured content makes for better readability for both users and search engines.
5 Tips for Optimizing Webflow Layouts
Use Keywords in Titles and Text
The keywords are the best way for you to direct people to your webpage. It’s what you’re using to show search engines that your content is relevant to what people are searching for. Including keywords in your title will make it easier for potential viewers to see that your content is more relevant to what they have searched.
Choose Appropriate HTML Tags
Your HTML tags play a big part in how search engines view your site, and some tags will also help out your viewers to determine what your content contains. The meta description, for example, is the small amount of text that you get below the title in the SERP, which is vital for showing your viewers what to expect.
Ensure Your Content Is Well-Formatted
The better the readability, the easier it is for search engines and viewers to digest the content of your page. Having a strong and consistent format throughout your content ensures that you can be ranked higher in terms of accessibility.
Keep content Up-to-date
If you want your site to be found more often, you should make sure the content that you’re providing is fresh and up-to-date. Having outdated content isn’t going to yield many results from SERPs.
Include Link Targets
Making sure to include link targets creates more connections to your pages, allowing search engines to navigate your content easier. Like mentioned before, the easier it is for a search engine to navigate your content, the higher they can rank your Webflow website.
It’s a lot of work to put into your website, and a Webflow SEO expert can help you if you need further advice – but it’s worth doing if you want to keep your business ahead of your competitors.