WordPress SEO Services: Website Search Engine Marketing & Best WordPress SEO Experts
Search Geek Solutions is a WordPress search engine optimization company offering your website the best WordPress SEO services. We have 14 years of agency experience, expert knowledge of WordPress website SEO, and best practices for plugins (such as Yoast SEO).
Complete The Form For A Free 1:1 WordPress SEO Visibility Audit & SEO/SEM Review From The Experts
Full-Service WordPress SEO
Search Geek Solutions is a WordPress SEO Company with highly-rated WordPress SEO Experts. We offer the best SEO services for WordPress. WordPress SEO Services will give your site higher visibility in Google. WordPress SEO consultants at Search Geek Solutions understand WordPress inside and out.
What Is WordPress SEO?
To deliver the highest quality and best results for SEO, a WordPress SEO consultant should be highly skilled in all aspects of traditional SEO. They should have expert knowledge of WordPress technology (like Yoast) and best practices.
What is the Yoast SEO plugin?
Yoast SEO is a search engine optimization plug-in for WordPress. This plugin has over 5 million active installations. It has been downloaded more than 350 million times with over 25,000 five-star reviews on Wordpress.org. There’s a lot more to SEO than a plugin!
Get A Free Audit And Learn What Effort It Will Take To Get Your Site To The Top Of Google.
Actionable recommendations we’ll share with you:
- Local Visibility Review
- Local Traffic Insights
- WordPress Technical SEO Recommendations (such as Yoast Optimization, Schema, Linking, Core Web Vitals)
- Content Audit
- Authority Consultation
- UX Review
- Cost of Full-Service NJ SEO Services Efforts
Our SEO Process, Tactics, and WordPress SEO Pricing
Initial WordPress SEO Audit & Discovery
We perform a high-level audit to determine SEO needs. We will review this information in a 1:1 session with one of our Search Engine Optimization experts:
- Visibility Research / Keyword Research
- Market Research
- WordPress Technical SEO
- Content Audit
- Authority Audit (Links and Citations)
- Tactical Plan & How You Win
Our professional WordPress SEO is 100% tailored to your business requirements. We begin with an in-depth analysis of your website’s structure, strengths, and weaknesses. This step is the foundation of a great SEO strategy.
Tactics: SEO Plan & Execution
After we have completed our in-depth analysis of the business, we start the execution of SEO strategies. We offer a wide variety of WordPress SEO and campaigns, but the general flow is as follows:
- In-depth keyword research
- Content Planning
- WordPress Technical SEO (including Yoast or other metas plugin configuration)
- Authority Build (Citations / Links)
- Content Placement / Optimization
- Supportive Content
- Proprietary Tasks / Research (For Competitive Niches)
- Custom Monthly Success Reporting
We quantify every expert WordPress SEO task/effort with the impact on visibility/traffic/conversions:
- Citations / Links
- Custom Monthly Success Reporting
- Reporting Review Meetings
- Strategy Sessions
- Monthly WordPress SEO Services Task Breakdowns
- Project Management Transparency
Expert WordPress SEO Pricing
Every client is unique with their own custom needs. Our Average Client invests the following every month (we also offer per-project costs):
- Local SEO (Low-Mid Competition) – Avg. client invests $349-$900/mo.
- Local SEO (High Competition) – Avg. client invests $750-$1600/mo.
- Regional SEO – Avg. client invests $800-$2250/mo.
- National SEO – Avg. client invests $2500-$5000/mo.
- International SEO – Avg. client invests $3000-$7500/mo.
TESTIMONIALS, CASE STUDIES, AND CLIENT REVIEWS
Powered by WordPress SEO
830% Increase in Organic Visibility
NJ Pediatric Doctor
420% Increase in Leads
580% Increase in Bookings
Bloomfield Dental Designs
Ranked #1 In New Jersey!
WORDPRESS SEO CASE STUDY
Why Is WordPress SEO Important?
97% of consumers use search engines to search for a local business online
90% of B2B decision makers search for business services or products online
Maximum Visibility In Search
With WordPress SEO, appear at the top of local search results and reach prospects across all devices. Examples include Voice Assistant, Mobile, and Desktop Browsers.
We build your business’s reputation while improving your site’s visibility in organic searches with WordPress SEO.
Our “Reviews and Reputation Management” software automates improving the quality and quantity of reviews across the websites that matter.
Stephen Galgocy – WordPress SEO Expert
Stephen Galgocy is a WordPress SEO Expert with over 18 years of experience optimizing WordPress websites to generate positive SEO growth. He thrives in the art of SEO, practicing SEO as a science, and embracing data science and AI as necessary SEO tools.
On Our Team - Lead SEO Expert Stephen Galgocy
Pros And Cons Of WordPress SEO
- WordPress SEO offers an easy way to optimize your website for higher search engine rankings.
- These services can help you quickly and effectively target the keywords that are most relevant to your business.
- The SEO plugins (like Yoast) available with WordPress make it easier to manage your website‘s content and meta tags. They will also automatically generate sitemaps, improving search engine visibility.
- SEO Services provide detailed tracking reports to monitor your progress in improving organic traffic.
- Some of the more advanced features may appear daunting to novices. These tools require specific technical knowledge to be used correctly and effectively.
- Due to its open-source nature, WordPress is vulnerable to security threats from malicious third parties. It should be adequately secured through updated software patches or other measures.
- In addition, because WordPress has become increasingly popular over the years, there is greater competition for coveted top spots in SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). (This makes it even harder for sites using SEO services alone to rank higher without additional effort or resources devoted to their optimization strategy.)
Why Do You Need an SEO Campaign Managed By Search Geek Solutions?
WordPress SEO is an invaluable channel for any business or website. WordPress SEO includes having a deep understanding of the infrastructure of WordPress. It requires a vast knowledge of optimizing a WordPress plugin like Yoast or SEO Framework. The best SEO for WordPress will move your website up in the search engines, giving it maximum visibility and increasing conversion by:
- Utilizing their knowledge and experience of Google’s latest algorithm updates
- Up-to-date knowledge of consumers’ changing habits to ensure your website is set up for sustainable success and scalability.
- Ensuring the best WordPress SEO tools are used to support your WordPress SEO while improving user experience
- Making constructive changes without undermining your branding or layout choices
- Providing ongoing support
Get Started With SEO Services Today
Whether you are preparing to launch your first WordPress site or you’ve been up and running for quite some time with many WordPress sites, get in touch with one of our WordPress SEO experts today.