08 May Local SEO Case Study – Dental Practice Organic Search Marketing
Search Geek Solutions’ efforts contributed to gains in traffic, audience engagement, and conversion rate.
Bloomfield Dental Designs has been a Search Geek Solutions client since 2014. They are a major force in Bloomfield NJ family dentistry, offering cosmetic and pediatric services. Their clients tell them that they have a very welcoming atmosphere that is great for pediatric dentistry. They also offer affordable dentistry services
Visibility After 6 Months
Traffic And Conversion
% Increase in Organic Sessions
% New Users
% Increase In Conversion Rate
% Increase in Goal Completions
In order to achieve Bloomfield Dental Designs’ traffic and authority objectives, Search Geek Solutions developed an overarching content strategy tailored to increase local visibility authority with potential customers.
The tactics employed included:
- Building out thin or non-existant content with new, engaging, robust, geo-targeted, services specific content
- Employing best practices of conversion optimization to maximize completed goals using existing traffic
- Implementing a 70/20/10 approach to developing blog content
- Using Facebook’s open graph to identify existing likes of customer base to build relevant content
- Developing social sharing guidelines to improve post visibility and engagement
- Targeting influential bloggers to outreach new content
There are many options in dentistry – consequently it was imperative for us to differentiate Bloomfield Dental Designs and build it as a regional authority. In 2014, as part of Search Geek Solution’s ongoing contract with this long-time client, we were tasked with two goals:
- Increase local organic traffic to the Bloomfield Dental Designs website, and
- Build Bloomfield Dental Designs as the go-to authority in affordable dentistry
Search Geek Solutions’ content strategy contributed to major traffic gains, audience engagement boosts, and conversion increases for Bloomfield Dental Designs. Organic traffic continues to double year over year.